Zydus Pharmacovigilance Philosophy
We at Zydus believe that patient safety is our prime concern ahead of commercial or other interests. All medicines have potential risks as well as benefits. The aim of pharmacovigilance is to protect public health by identifying, evaluating and minimizing safety issues in all possible ways.
Drug Safety encompasses all aspects of drug reaction right from side effects/adverse events/adverse drug reactions, lack of efficacy or any undesirable response reported once a medication is administered to the patient.
Adverse event reporting :
We encourage consumers, health care professionals to report any discomfort / adverse events experienced / observed by them after consuming/administering any Zydus product.
To report, you may select any one of the following options:
- Please dial: 1800 419 1141 (Toll free throughout India)
- Please download the adverse event reporting form (Click here to download), fill and send it to us in any one of the following ways:
- Submit the completed form to our company representative
- Send the completed form to:
Global Pharmacovigilance Department,
PTC, Cadila Healthcare Limited,
Sarkhej-Bavla N.H.No 8A, Moraiya, Tal: Sanand,
Ahmedabad – 382210, Gujarat, India.
- Scan and E-mail the completed form to: drugsafety@Zyduscadila.com
- Fax the completed form to: 02717 666 620
- You may fill and submit the electronic adverse event reporting form. Click to open online fillable Adverse event reporting form